Combining Class, Finish and Aesthetics, OmniGrip Deco provides a unique, decorative, bonded aggregate surface designed to enhance the broad spectrum of landscape architecture and design.
How it works
Available in a diverse range of natural or synthetic colour effects & textures OmniGrip Deco is ideally suited for the subtlety of natural architectural design or alternatively to provide for bold eye catching kaleidoscope colour finishes encompassing the entire spectrum of landscape architecture. It is well suited to outdoor pedestrian spaces where a durable coloured slip-resistant surface is required.
- Natural or Synthetic Aggregate Hues
- Textured Stone Aggregate Finish
- Durable & Hard Wearing
- Adheres to Asphalt, Concrete & Other Hard Surfaces
OmniGrip Deco’s synthetic finish uses Australian-sourced recycled glass that is proven for its durability. The unique process used to colour the glass maximises its colour retention so that it lasts much longer than competing paint-based products.
With combinations of natural and synthetic coloured finishes, bold designs can be created which are only limited by the designer’s imagination. Make a statement, turning a drab under-used space into an eye catching design with vibrant colours, or use natural tones or natural finishes to create a more subtly designed calming space.
Help you community and organisation reduce waste and be more sustainable by using OmniGrip Deco with coloured synthetic aggregate.
- Sidewalk & Alfresco Dining
- Streetscape Redevelopments
- Public Parks, Squares and Plazas
- Pedestrian & Shopping Centre Precincts
- Residential Development Schemes
- Shared Pathways, Walkways and Laneways
- Bridge Decks
- Elevated Walkways and Boardwalks
- Heritage Areas
- Car Parks