Combining class, finish and aesthetics, slip-resistant OmniGrip Deco provides a unique, decorative, bonded aggregate surface designed to enhance the broad spectrum of landscape architecture and design.
How it works
Available in a diverse range of natural or synthetic colour effects & textures OmniGrip Deco is ideally suited for the subtlety of natural architectural design or alternatively to provide for bold eye catching kaleidoscope colour finishes encompassing the entire spectrum of landscape architecture. It is well suited to outdoor pedestrian spaces where a durable coloured slip-resistant surface is required.
- Natural or Synthetic Aggregate Hues
- Textured Stone Aggregate Finish OR coloured Australian recycled-glass
- Durable & Hard Wearing
- Adheres to Asphalt, Concrete & Other Hard Surfaces
OmniGrip Deco’s synthetic finish uses Australian-sourced recycled glass that is proven for its durability. The unique process used to colour the glass maximises its colour retention so that it lasts much longer than competing paint-based products.
With combinations of natural and synthetic coloured finishes, bold designs can be created which are only limited by the designer’s imagination. Make a statement, turning a drab under-used space into an eye catching design with vibrant colours, or use natural tones or natural finishes to create a more subtly designed calming space. Give tired and drab concrete a facelift with a new exposed aggregate finish.
Help your community and organisation reduce waste and be more sustainable by using OmniGrip Deco with coloured synthetic recycled-glass aggregate.
- Sidewalk & Alfresco Dining
- Streetscape Redevelopments
- Placemaking in Public Parks, Squares, Plazas & Laneways
- Pedestrian & Shopping Centre Precincts
- Stadium Concourses
- Residential Development Schemes
- Shared Pathways, Walkways and Laneways
- Bridge Decks
- Elevated Walkways and Boardwalks
- Ferry Terminals, Wharves, Jetties, Piers
- Heritage Areas
- Car Parks
- Blacksmiths Way, Belgrave
- Optus Stadium, Perth
- AAMI Park, Melbourne
- Go Between Bridge, Brisbane
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay
- Corner Post, Eden Park Stadium, Sandringham, Auckland
- Metagarup Bridge, Burswood, Perth
- Camberwell Fresh Food Market, Melbourne
- Luna Park, St Kilda, Melbourne
- Darling Park, Darling Harbour, Sydney
- Fawkner Park, South Yarra, Melbourne
- Rosella Street shops, Doncaster East, Melbourne
- Showgrounds Village, Flemington, Melbourne
- Chadstone Bus Interchange, Chadstone, Melbourne
- Victoria Street Mall, Coburg, Melbourne
- Burswood Public Jetty Surfacing, Perth
- Mayflower Aged Care, Reservoir
GRANT FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
Applications of OmniGrip Deco can meet eligibility criteria for State and Federal Grants. This includes the Australian Government’s COVID-19 Local Government stimulus grant scheme, the Local Roads and Community Infrastructure Program.